- Yeah, this is old news, but Bobby Brown proposed to his girlfriend, Alicia Etheridge.
- Bret Michaels will be on Oprah on May 19th
- Check out Gucci Mane’s first interview since being released from jail:
- Kate Hudson is now Almay’s Global Brand Ambassador
- While Jim Jones and Cam’Ron are back on speaking terms, Juelz Santana has voiced that he is willing to do a DipSet reunion as well.
- word on bossip.com is that Mary J. Blige has been chosen to play Nina Simone in an upcoming biopic.
- I learned on drewreports.com that Jigga (Jay-Z) has linked up with Skullcandy to start his own line of headphones called the Roc Nation Aviator headphones. I tell ya, this man has awesome business sense! (no, I’m not being sarcastic, I’m for real!~)
- Sheree Whitfeld is set to be a part of Dancing With the Stars, a charity competition in ATL on May 16th
- Check out Tasha Smith’s alter ego photo that was shot by famed photographer, Derek Blanks
- check out this song by Mariah called “Help Me Make It”….yeah I love it!:
- Diggy Simmons has announced that his next mixtape will be called AirBorne. This kid is a genius!
- Law & Order has been cancelled after 21 seasons on air by NBC- dayumms!
- Check out Fat Joe’s new album cover:
- Beyonce and her mom, Tina Knowles, are working on a line of home decor.
- Check out these goodie goodies!
Check out this new single by Dondria featuring Diamond and Johnta Austin…at first listen, it sounds HOT
- Check out Boog and Fizz’s new song “Love on the Dancefloor”…I will be honest, I was not expecting a song that sounded like this. I’m not saying its good or bad, but I expected something more R&B sounding or more geared towards hip-hop: