- word on popcrunch.com is that Bristol Palin is on her way to becoming a motivational speaker and is charging between 15,000 and 30,000 stacks for each appearance.
- Monica has stated on her Facebook status that her next single will be “Love All Over Me.”
- Bret Michaels is getting a new show on Vh1 called Life As I Know It
- is he serious? I read that Travis McCoy is set on releasing a mixtape entitled Forgetting Katy Perry–that’s in reference to his ex-girlfriend who is currently with Russell Brand…DAYUMMS! btw, Katy Perry is slated to perform at the MTV Movie Awards
- So Mary J Blige is doing it up! She just came out with a fragrance, but now she’s coming out with sunglasses. Yep, Melodies by MJB.
- Check out Diddy making his first appearance on the cover of XXL:
- It looks like kanYe’s Good A** Job is going to drop in September.
- Demi Moore is working on a tell-all memoir
- So Taylor Lautner is now a comic book character…check it out: