You can hear the single at concreteloop.com…I think its hot!…check out the single cover:
Can’t remember if I posted this already or not, but I don’t care, LOL :-0)…I wish that Teairra would get more props than what she does…
Check out Teairra’s newest video. She’s covering Drake’s “Over.” hot ish of course!
GREAT. EXCELLENT. word is that BET has lifted the ban they had on Teairra Mari’s video “Sponsor,” due to the theme of a woman being a golddigger. Also, it has been reported that BET invited Teairra Mari to appear on 106& Park to introduce the video. Cool beans, let’s see if it happens!
- Jennifer Aniston has a new perfume on the way that is rumored to be called, “Lola V”…i don’t know if its just Lola V or if its Lola the Fifth, but I guess we’ll see!
- Dondria is scheduled to be on the Monique show on April 15th @ 11pm on BET.
- so now its confirmed that Gabbie Sidbe will be on SNL on April 24th
- Alanis Morrisette’s song, “I Remain,” will serve as the theme song to the Prince of Persia
- Rachel Roy and Estelle have a new jewelry line coming out that’s a part of Rachel Roy’s Spring 2010 Collection that will be sold at Macy’s. visit rachelroy.com to see the pieces.
- Teairra Mari has another song to leak called “From My Head to My Heart.” it’s a ballad and you can hear it on concreteloop.com. I so want this chick to blow up…her music is GREAT!!!!!
- word is that Aaron Carter is engaged to marry Maile Hochuli. according to popcrunch.com, she’s a student from Orlando who has been friends with Aaron for years.
- Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken are teaming up for a summer tour.
- the talk on the LupE.N.D. blog is that the Cool Kids will be featured on a remix of “I’m Beamin'”…that would be HOT… Lupe, Mikey Rocks, and Chuck Inglish? HOT ISH!~
- the newest celeb to have problems with Uncle Sam is Faith Evans. word is that she owes 360,000 big ones in back federal and state taxes. Ouch!~
- i can’t believe it, but word is that Olivia will be having a reality show on Vh1. i saw the post on hiphop.popcrunch.com.